Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wow! Two blog posts in a day, I'm on a roll!!! I think I'm getting the hang of this or maybe addicted! :)

I tried to upload a couple of videos in my first post, but due to the technical difficulties I mentioned before, I was unable to do it. I think I have figured it out though, thanks to my dear friend Natalie, who by the way has inspired me to start blogging and guided me through the do's and dont's.

I finally figured out how to add videos by Googling it, and you would be amazed what comes up when you start typing 'how to....' Needless to say it was very interesting!  Anyway the first video is of Hershey, our sneaky, mischievous, ornery brown dog. We have placed a treat on a turn table that is spinning and she's attempting to get it off.





 
The next video is of Polar Bear at the Beach. After a long afternoon of swimming in the water, running up the sand dunes and chasing her sisters, she was ready for a nap. In the process of getting her spot ready, Sissy is getting buried. Make sure to listen at the end of the video. :)




While we are in the process of moving to Ft. Worth, we decided the girls needed to go to my parents house so we could get more packing done. We did not realize how quiet and lonesome it would get without them. From the reports we are getting though, they seem to be having a great time without us.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you joined the blogging world! i will be able to keep up with you now even when you are half way across the world ;)

    ReplyDelete